Sign in to follow this  

New IA member

Hey I just joined TT but I don't really own a 4 stroke. I'm good friends with wr200man and plan on doing some riding at BC soon. :thumbsup:

Excellent!! Welcome aboard. We'll never ride without the good doctor again, he comes in pretty handy!

You missed quite a day of riding (and other stuff) today, but we'll have plenty more. Are you still in Dubuque? Don't worry about the four stroke, half of us have switched back to 2 smokes. :thumbsup:

Ya it's good to have a doctor around when you slam into a 4 wheeler or tree.. I don't plan on getting a 4 stroke anytime soon unless I get a good deal on a TM 4 stroke, but I doubt it.

Great, another guy from Iowa..... :thumbsup:

I see how it is.... Alright everyone in Iowa everytime Matt starts a post it is our job to completely hijack it... We are good at that

If you're in debuque, maybe a waterloo ride is in order? I'm ready to go since I still have a full tank of gas and no damage to repair :thumbsup:

Great, another guy from Iowa..... :thumbsup:

I know what you mean. There goes the neighborhood. :devil:

Hey now! Don't make Larry start talking about purple fork boots again! :awww:

Waterloo is a lot of fun, but moreso inthe spring before the weeds reach their 8 foot peak. TM rider and I have been there a lot in the past few years. Again it's better to be there on the weekdays in the morning.

I'm game!

The nice thing about Dubuque is I can be in Wis or Ill in a matter of mins. depending on which bridge I drive across:)

Hey Matt where did you get your SDG? I want one!

Now that I have my bike back together I plan on doing lots of riding this fall and I don't care where I go.. Waterloo, BC, Solon.

man im over here on this side of iowa all by myself :thumbsup: oh well. cool another iowa guy just to make things more fun :devil: anyways welcome to the forum

kyle