Sign in to follow this  

Thumper Racing Radiator braces????

I currently run the works connection rad guards but feel that they don't do enough to protect the radiators. Are the Thumper Racing radiator braces any good? And, does their rad set fit the K/E and S universaly? Or is the S a differnet manufactured guard? I have a kicker? :thumbsup:

I have the Thumper Racing guards which I bought from the TTSHOP. They are very strong. Everyone here will tell you the UNABIKER are the best. Never saw the UNABIKER ones up close (I have UNABIKER Carbon/Kevlar exhaust guard). But I can confirm that the Thumper Racing ones are very strong.

Here's a PIC of one on mine...

moto7.jpg

I currently run the works connection rad guards but feel that they don't do enough to protect the radiators. Are the Thumper Racing radiator braces any good? And, does their rad set fit the K/E and S universaly? Or is the S a differnet manufactured guard? I have a kicker? :thumbsup:

Unabiker's The best protection IMO!!

I couldn't find it at the TT store. Does TT have it, or do I need to go somewhare else?

I second or third that the unabikers are the best, Brain makes a great product.

www.unabiker.com

As far as I know he makes the only set that braces against the frame, all the others Ive seen

just surround the radiators and it seems they would not provide the same crush protection.