Sign in to follow this  

JD Jetting kits

Here in the UK. Just fitted JD jetting kit to a CRF250X, and it has instantly solved the dead spot from which the bike previously suffered. Brilliant.

Ordered the kit on line from the Thumpertalk shop, and it arrived in Rural Derbyshire about 5 days later.... What a brilliant service.

Instructions in the kit were spot on, and very comprehensive. Quite expensive I suppose for a few jets and a couple of needles... but it's solved the problem with the minimum hassle, so i suppose that's what you're paying for.

Great service!

Will

I agree with everything you said Will. I had the same problem, so I also bought the kit, Like you said a little expensive, but it did solve my problems. When we going riding?

Well, due to work commitments... won't have time for much riding for a couple of weeks, but then hoping to go for a blast on the Wiltshire plains!!! Here in good old England. Does make you wonder what Honda are thinking....when such a relatively simple mod, can solve an annoying problem with a brilliant bike?

Anyway... thanks again for all the advice, and I have no doubt that there'll be more questions in the future!!

Will

Hi Will, glad you got it sorted, I told you it would work,

let me know when your going to the Plains and will try to

meet up.

Steve

Hi Will,

I'v just got my JD kit too, I hope to fit it before this weekends trip to Wales.

I'll see you on the Plains too, sometome, see if we can dodge the Tanks and soldiers!!!!

PS Do you hang out on the "Rides" List?

Simon.

uj_01.gif

Yes I'm a regular on the rides list. Just sold my WR426 to Bob Rawlins, and although this CRF250 belongs to my bro' I'm going to borrow it and join one of Bob's 'plains thrashes' (in return for having sorted out this jetting malarky)

Where did you get your flatland rad supports from? Are they good?

Will

I got my guards direct from Flatland in the US. They only took 5 days to arrive. I wonder how Bob R's cracked rib is????