Sign in to follow this  

Wanna see Brents head wound ?

No...it's more like this

Brent :D then Andy :thumbsup: then Brent :devil:....a little later Brent :awww: then later Clint :lol: Even later Bill :lol:....And you missed it all Rob!

Hey Andy could you have made that pic a lil bigger it only took me 3 days to open it

lol, I got a new 5 Megapixel camera for baby pictures...I could'nt figure out how to make it smaller....gotta admit it though the detail is great!

Nice pic! Hey I inspected the helmet a bit today and the black plastic mouthpiece thingy is smashed and cracked and the sides of the helmet where the top and bottom come together have some cracks in the paint. After looking at it for a bit I really think he landed face first before the end over end thing started. I think he made three revolutions if I remember right. Today he said he was sore. I think it will be the same report all week. How's nicks thumb? How's clint's bike? Will they ride again? Will they survive their injuries or die from internal bleeding? I can't wait to find out.

Nick thumb has a hair line fracture but I think he will be fine I am taking the boys back out tommorow

Nice pic! Hey I inspected the helmet a bit today and the black plastic mouthpiece thingy is smashed and cracked and the sides of the helmet where the top and bottom come together have some cracks in the paint. After looking at it for a bit I really think he landed face first before the end over end thing started. I think he made three revolutions if I remember right. Today he said he was sore. I think it will be the same report all week. How's nicks thumb? How's clint's bike? Will they ride again? Will they survive their injuries or die from internal bleeding? I can't wait to find out.

:devil::awww::thumbsup: Holy crap, he should put that helmet on the memory wall to remember all the good times..