Sign in to follow this  

Who knows where to ride near Camden new york? or suffolk long island?

i got a camp up in Florence [near trails end bar] and just got my drz400s ! [live in suffolk]Im gonna be taking a trip up there end of sept. Anyone know of any cool trails near there,i am right off the snomobile trails, can you ride on them in the summer? what are the cops like up there? is there a trail that will connect you to the cedar grove bar in osceaola?

all help will be appreicated !!

i got a fridge full of beer for anyone riding up there! i am on the edge of mad river state park and have plenty of riding close by but was wondering if anyone ever made the trek to old forge etc.....

lemme know!!!! :thumbsup:

im a little confused with what your saying. WHere in suffolk are you going to be. To my knowledge, there really isnt any legal riding areas except the motocross track in exit 64 off the LIE.

well for the most part i am trying to find areas to ride in upstate new york near florence, tug hill,etc.

but i live in centereach exit 61 lie.

there are quite a few places to ride in suffolk and yes they are all illegal[thats half the fun?]

ill name a few when i got a bit more time... :thumbsup:

i'm in manhasset exit 35 lets ride....need to find guys from westchester or the bronx to guide me into those construction sites on the bronx side of the whitestone and throgsneck bridges... :thumbsup:

well let me introduce myself. My name is Mike. I currently live in oyster bay which is the hicksville exit on the LIE. ( dont remember what number) and i commute to school at STony Brook so im actually right by you.

Right now my bike is in PA, where i usually ride but ill be bringing it to the island for the fall and winter. Id love to meet up with you sometime if u can show me around. Nice knowing theres other long island TT members here.

hello to all fellow tt members out there.....

to find out about the latest ride, stop in at emr cycles in port jeff [behind golds gym] my buddy Jim is the owner ,and he can tell you the latest and also order or fix anything you need, he will be happy to fill you in as he is a rider too [xt600]and everyone that works there rides on/offs,so stop in find out about the next ride and order that pipe thats been calling your name.....lol

476-0332 is his number

ill let you guys know of the next big ride coming up, but usually we hit the local spots at night, and then grab some food/drink after ward and take the trails home, and usually have a roost fight on the way after a few.....

i'm in manhasset exit 35 lets ride....need to find guys from westchester or the bronx to guide me into those construction sites on the bronx side of the whitestone and throgsneck bridges... :ride:

i know this is a very old post, but put up a building right across the street from where they are building the golf course between the whitestone and throggs neck bridge. i used to see guys in there quite often, but the cops got hard on chasing them out.