Sign in to follow this  

FOX RACING ACCOUNT PROBLEM

Do any of you who have FOX racing accounts, where you recieve magazines in the mail about new products and where you can order stuff online, able to register in on the web-site.... When i try to it says my e-mail does not exist with them.... :thumbsup: Is this just me or everyone else? I wanted to buy a jersey! Can you all see if yours works? I got there most recent news letter to my e-mail yet it says iam not registered.... :devil:

Thanks alot

-red rider-

Did I mention before that FOX SUX?

FOX makes some of the best gear.... BUT! If they cant keep me registered then maybe they do! :thumbsup:

Thats why i have a Answer helmet :thumbsup: But they do make good jerseys and pants.... i dont think anybody can disagree with this.... good thing i bought my AStars after all.... iam hapy to know they are willing to fix them!

Dear Red,

That's funny. I'v had the same experience a number of times, and I thought I may be the only one.

If I recall, I kept trying & trying, and eventually I got it to work...that time anyway.

Then went back several weeks later, and it started the same sh_t again. Definately frustrating.

I really can't give ya advice...just consolation.

I buy from them. And if I have a problem, or something doesn't fit, I return it, and they apply a credit.

I think I placed a phone order once or twice too, after losing patience with on-line.

SSR :thumbsup: