The real state of moto

Who else thinks the future of the sport will be young james dominating the sport and it will never be the same? Come on people,his lap times on a true 125 are right w/ rc's on 2x the bike.I don't know if the moto community is ready for the racial thing.What do you think?

I don't know if the moto community is ready for the racial thing.What do you think?

Oh, I think the moto people are more than ready for James, and there will be no "racial thing", except for the mass media. We've already seen the MM put James on the "race" pedestal and show him off like a trophy. I say we let James be moto, just like you and me. We will all be better off (in the Moto world) with his presence.

I don't know if the moto community is ready for the racial thing.What do you think?

Oh, I think the moto people are more than ready for James, and there will be no "racial thing", except for the mass media. We've already seen the MM put James on the "race" pedestal and show him off like a trophy. I say we let James be moto, just like you and me. We will all be better off (in the Moto world) with his presence.

?:devil::awww:?:D

Eveybody is entitled to their opinion, but i think it's time the TT management starts screening new members, there has been some real jack offs here lately?

I've heard NOTHING related to James Stewarts race. Everything has been about his abilities, his impending battles with Ricky and all the other stuff we discuss about other MX stars, eg. ego,trash talk. If anything the moto community cares mostly about how fast you are not what color you are. Of course, blue is the only true color ?

I think those that make color an issue are idiots.

There is trash is any nationality; and any culture group. Hell, look at yuppies. :devil:

As with any sport; MX takes talent, skill, and lotsa man pellets. It will only become a racial issue if society lets it. And I don't think the moto society thinks that way - only uninformed, backward hillbillys. ?

I think those that make color an issue are idiots.

There is trash is any nationality; and any culture group. Hell, look at yuppies. :devil:

As with any sport; MX takes talent, skill, and lotsa man pellets. It will only become a racial issue if society lets it. And I don't think the moto society thinks that way - only uninformed, backward hillbillys. ?

AMEN!!!

I don't care what color Bubba is. He can just flat out ride. ? I think he will be a top contender in the 250's. The only disadvantage for him in the 250's will be RC can ride that pace for the whole moto. In the 125's Bubba has not been pushed for more than a few laps.

Pay up did you notice his REG. date it was 02. He has just never posted. ?

Man I hate those type of lurkers, they give me the creeps just like peeping toms. :devil:

I doubt stewart will have any problem running a 250. I remember carmicheal saying a couple of years back that it was his weight training that let him run the blistering pace he found. So look for a pumped up stewart.

Who else thinks the future of the sport will be young james dominating the sport and it will never be the same? Come on people,his lap times on a true 125 are right w/ rc's on 2x the bike.I don't know if the moto community is ready for the racial thing.What do you think?

1) there's more to moto than lap times. RC was actually turning faster lap times on his KX125 than anyone on a 250, but it took him a few seasons to adjust to the big bikes.

2) regardless, stewart will probably domonate MX and SX for a few years when he moves up, barring injury.

3) the fact that he's black is a non-issue.

jeremiah

even if he does dominate for a few years, he'll be replaced just like every other moto star. I think Richie Owens is half black, or atleast he looks it, theres a few black kids in the amateur ranks on a nat'l level, i dont see anyone complaining about it. to all the hillbillys that are upset cuz hes black, just think of it this way, theres alot more white kids then blacks that ride mx, so when the time comes, he will be dethroned just like MC was and every other star.

Now that is one jacka$$ comment ? Hopefully he won't post for another couple of years :devil:

Personally I do care what color he is, currently he is green and I hope he stays that way. ? But I don't think you should bash anyone for asking a question. Asking if people thought that the fact of Bubba being black would come into play doesn't mean he is racist or isn't racist, just a question. The fact that race has come into play in every professional sport or everyday situation for that matter since the dawn of time and the fact that Bubba is truly the first dominant black mx rider that I know of, I think it is a valid question. Not a question I would ponder but hey to each there own. Maybe he is with the NAACP and is concerned about Bubba getting a fair shake. From what I hear there are certain factions of muslims that seem to hate Americans, beleive what you want about me or anyone else just don't piss on me and we'll be fine. :devil::awww:

Personally I do care what color he is, currently he is green and I hope he stays that way. ? But I don't think you should bash anyone for asking a question. Asking if people thought that the fact of Bubba being black would come into play doesn't mean he is racist or isn't racist, just a question. The fact that race has come into play in every professional sport or everyday situation for that matter since the dawn of time and the fact that Bubba is truly the first dominant black mx rider that I know of, I think it is a valid question. Not a question I would ponder but hey to each there own. Maybe he is with the NAACP and is concerned about Bubba getting a fair shake. From what I hear there are certain factions of muslims that seem to hate Americans, beleive what you want about me or anyone else just don't piss on me and we'll be fine. :devil::awww:

Huh, you see James as " Bubba truly the first black dominate mx rider that you know of" I see James as the fastest and probably the most talented kid to ever race professionally. It's too bad when some incrediably talented comes to a sport the first thing people notice is his race, and not what he or she brings to sport or the kind of individual they are. But hey racism is always been in pro sports right why change it. It's that narrow minded thinking that has this world as screwed up as it is today.Too bad?