places to ride near Pottstown , PA

I'm going to buy a 98 klx300R next week and will be in Pottstown the week after for 3-6 weeks for work. I was thinking about bringing the bike to ride on sundays because we can't work on sunday (cdl crap , too many hrs ) Is there anywere within 1 hr to ride ? I've seen bikes on trailers and in the back of trucks but have yet to talk to anyone. I was thinking of going to the local bike shop and asking them.

Thanks

The Poconos cover quite a large area, can you be more specific as to the local you are thinking of when YOU say 'the Poconos'?

There is a great riding spot in Pottstown. Look up Matto cycle , it's straight out 2nd street I believe, not far...on the left. Park in his lot..Sunday's they are closed so not problems. There are trails right out the back. I rode there twice and had a blast. If you don't have a GPS, hope you have a good memory, because you can get lost back there. I rode all day and never hit the same trail twice, well except for coming back.

There are some 'A' class enduro trails back there.

CoalPilot thanks for the info, I'llfind the place tomorrow after work. I'm headed back to Pittsburgh this week but will be back in a week or 2.

KLX_RAMBO I,ve been to paragon with my rock crawler. I was just looking for some place a little closer. But thanks anyway.

I'm in Gouldsboro/Tobyhanna/Daleville area all the time, I don't live to far from those places. As a matter of fact, just over the backside of Montage Ski resort, the woods/trails go on and on and on out to all those places. I live at the beginning of rte 502 & 11 (Moosic)