Sign in to follow this  

drz 110 (klx)

anyone own a 110? i have a drz 110 with bars, stiffer spring, rear shock, taller seat, bigger foot pegs. hopefully more mods soon.

Yes I have a KLX110!! 135 big bore,procurcuit pipe,tall seat foam, bars,KX65 forks,long swing arm & shock,12" front motard wheel,rear wheel with hydrolic disc brake,ect. Lots of fun :thumbsup:

CRFDude.... Yes a good dirrerance with the pipe. It really uncorked the bike & let it breath :thumbsup: You'll need to re-jet the carb to accomidate it!! But WOW what a differance. It sounds like a full blown 450 :devil:

i have a 110 with 134 bigbore stifersprings clutch and primarry removal fatbars fmf pipe black backgrounds and rearfender 4th gear and im workin on geting a custon swingarm and marzucci forks dono about the forks tho i might get 60 forks still waiting on a sponsorship

Im getting a KLX110 soon. What are some cheap mods everyone is doing?

Intake kit from Pitboss and an exhaust make these come alive. You will need these two things at a minimum. I would say skip the sir filter if you are adding a big bore kit in the near future though. The biggest expense in mini bikes is buying a redundant product.

WE just installed a 134 kit with the new Takegawa head... oh lots of power!!!!

05 klx w/ powder coated black pit boss extended swingarm w/ race tech shock, marzucchi front suspension, 134 kit, pro circuit pipe, black excel rims w/ black powder coated hubs, extended foot pegs modified for taller kick stand and powder coated black, black tbr graphics, black tag tall bars, dunlop 756's, 4 speed, magura juice clutch, shift lever.

Some of these bikes sound pretty sweet. How about some pics guys? I'd post mine but other than the left shroud and tank being all scratched up from riding with my knee brace on it looks completely stock.

i need lots of info!!!.................

i checked out the klx 110 today, and my main question is how much a set of 65 forks cost? because the ones on the 110 dont go down until you push like 50 Lbs of pressure just for them to get started going down, and i thought the BBR sp-5 forks for the xr 50 were bad. but the rear suspension felt really good. i also notice that the airbox is right net to the gas tank, so is it possible to put a filter straight off of the carb? or is it possible to do anything to the air intake? also when you install the 4th gear shift drum, is it required that you buy the 400$ clutch, hose, and juice kit?

ok so 65 fork, air intake, and 4th gear, thanks alot

hopefully i'll have my own 110 in a few weeks!!!!!!

holy shi'ite thats awesome! how did you get them? i would be interested but i am buying a 110 hopefully in a few weeks, so maybe if you have the forks in a month??? but as for now im just wondering were you got them!

yeah i assumed that they wouldnt bolt on, but as long as the diameter is the same, all you need are some spacers. plus for $350? id buy them, you cant even find forks for that price, not even mtb forks,let alone inverted ones that feel as nice as 65 forks. plus those salad forks on twobros are 850$!