Sign in to follow this  

Meteor dual sport run, south jersey

www.ecea.org

www.meteormc.com

These are links to the east coast enduro association and meteor motorcycle clubs web sites. Together with Suzuki they are hosting a dual sport event in the south jersey pines on saturday the 11th and sunday the 12th of this month.

I've done it a couple of years running now and its alot of fun. Saturdays course is easier than sundays being shorter and more relaxed but it still takes you down the same trails that the pro's ride thier enduros on.

There are always alternate trails that can be had to bypass the more challenging spots. Two up riding is wecolmed and on the the fire roads is not hard.(bypass the whooped sections though :devil:)

Sundays course is longer and more challenging. These events are not timed so you can run as fast and hard or as easy as you care to.

I'll be there on saturday with my riding buddies,anyone else game?

Mike. :thumbsup:

PS-one quick note,any knobbies will be fine for this run. 50/50's are fine,but don't try the south jersey sand on the stock trailwings. Its the differance between having fun and getting worn out!

Sarge,

I will be there with a couple of other DR650 riders.

I'll look you up.

I ride a '96 with an Acerbis Tank and Yosh pipe.

-Rich

Cool,I have a blue 650,FMF pipe,knobs,white bark busters,smaller tail lamp,etc...

I'll be with my friend who has the green DRZ (KAW KLX400)

Theres not alot of 650's so were bound to see each other.

Anyway if i don't, have a great ride!

Mike.