Sign in to follow this  

Self Restraint

I've just bought the CRD skid plate for my DRZ and the instructions say:

"Control all fixations and screwing after riding"

I never knew I'd have to give up so much just to go trail riding! :awww::thumbsup::devil:

Ian

that part of the instructions are for the missus to follow if you fail to be home in time for dinner :thumbsup:

Well, it appears THAT got lost in the translation. In Fiji I had the runs (Fiji SUCKS!!)and got some kind of diarrhea medicine that said, "For the control of exploding diarrhea". I laughed out loud and said, "Yep. This is the stuff!" :lol::thumbsup:

I hope you can control your fixations. As for the rest....black magic marker that stuff... :devil::awww:

I wouldn't mind so much but the instructions that came with the Acerbis hand guards (that arrived at the same time) said:

"Only use Acerbis parts for mounting"

I've checked their website but can't find any reference to Acerbis making that kind of part! :thumbsup:

Ian

:thumbsup::awww::lol::D:lol::D :D :snore::awww:

After reading your posts I guessed you must be from the other side of the pond, you have a sense of humor :devil:. Then I looked and :lol: I was right.

that part of the instructions are for the missus to follow if you fail to be home in time for dinner :devil:

Ain't that the truth :thumbsup: