Sign in to follow this  

O/T Who plays online games (I.E Doom3...)

recently retired from Everquest. played for 4 years, should have got a degree.

I need to get serious about my MotoGP skills. I got the 3 GHz PC, the 1.5 down DSL connection and a decent BIOS hacked (to allow overclocking) ATI 9500 Pro videocard. With all that, it is a crying shame that I am a wobbly piece of backmarking debris on the virtual racetrack.

Perhaps this winter, when I hopefully have time to kill. Nothing better than geeking out to the warm glow of a monitor while it is snowing and blowing outside :thumbsup:

I might host a game this weekends , any1 wanna join ?! :thumbsup:

are you kidding the lag would be insane, you are still in the holy land right?

I might host a game this weekends , any1 wanna join ?! :devil:

are you kidding the lag would be insane, you are still in the holy land right?

No lag , trust me... :thumbsup:

Its not the first time I'm doing this...

Yesterday I had to explain someone from NA how come I live in Israel and play MMORPG in NA servers...

Are you kidding me? Online games? Between work and work around the house and Thumpertalk. After that all free tme is on the DRZ and when the snow flies the DRZ will be in storage and out comes the Snowmobile!!!!! :thumbsup:

Are you kidding me? Online games? Between work and work around the house and Thumpertalk. After that all free tme is on the DRZ and when the snow flies the DRZ will be in storage and out comes the Snowmobile!!!!! :thumbsup:

Snowmobile ?!?! Do you have a spare bed ?!

Ill buy the ticket... :devil:

I have not started playing doom...I used to be a quake addict though...and a bit of counterstrike.

I play Counter Strike. We need to get together and have a TT match. Anyone intresested in CS? My favorite maps are De_wallmart cs_militia es_jail fy_party and many more.

I used to play quake online at the requiem servers many many years ago until i got off me arse and joined the real world again. First it was the sled Polaris SKS 500 and then after too many off seasons spent staring at the machine did my research and bought the DRZ 400S. Never looking back BABY!!!! :thumbsup:

I used to be a game junkie. I will still play a good single player game when it comes out.

Most games have evolved past my uber-28.8kbps Dial Up Speed.

Used to love Day Of Defeat for Half Life. That game is the bomb. CS was ok never really got hooked though.

Dont get me started though I have cured myself of my habitual computer game addiction.

Too much work to do and DRZ always needs riding. Gotta keep some of the biatch neighbors at bay with loud noises or they think they have some sort of say in things. :devil::thumbsup:

Yep I play Battlefield 1942 somewhat. I have it but don't play it all that much anymore. I also have Halo but don't play it too much either. I'm addicted to Counter Strike. Anyone want to have a TT match in any of these games? Cmon guys someone must want to play with other tters in CS BF1942 or Halo.

I play the desert combat mod for battlefield 1942. Very sweet. Uses the Battlefield engine but it is americans against iraqi's. get to drive bradleys, m1-abrahms, fly choppers and alot of other modern weapons. The best part is it is free. :thumbsup: