Sign in to follow this  

People not sticking thier lines

Yesterday at Mammoth bar was a great day, just except for this one idiot on a 230f, no not me. It was some dude wearing a orange shirt, jeans and workers boots. He'd putt around the track slow then when someone fast comes up to him, he'll try to go fast and race you. Thing is, you can't pass him ever because he'll change lines, look back to see if your going to pass and cut you off.

So I was just riding along, and I come up to him. All the sudden he starts trying to race me. He'd go inside, outside, inside, you name it, he was all over the track. He'd actually look back to see which line I would take, so that the next lap, he would take those lines.

Then after a jump, theres a 90* turn. The outside has a berm that you can come fast into, and dump the clutch and laugh off of it. You can take the inside. Well the goon knows I like to go out the outside and dump the clutch. He takes the outside, I take the inside and keep my line. Of course he launched off of it, then after the turn there's this drop off. He's in front, he looks back see's where I am, then turns to cut me off in the air. Our bikes came a couple inches from hitting each other, so I yell out, hey &%$#@! is your problem, stick to your lines fag. I just cut through middle of the track to go in front of him. Some people were already behind him, and half a lap he was half the track down. :thumbsup:

When I did my laps, got off to take a break. Every time he came around he was trying to race someone and everytime they'd slip his tired because he would be all over the place.

At the end of the day my bro pased him on the straight away because he has a yzf and on that same turn my bro took the outside line. The guy went from outside, to inside, to outside, so he took my bro out. Here's the convo:

Guy comes back right. "Are you okay?" My bro's all "No, you need to stick to your lines dumbass" The next line amazes me: "I've been sticking my lines all day what are you talking about!" I come up and join in. My bro's all "No you haven't I've seen you all day, you go slow till someone somes up, then when they do you're all over the place, that's why they clip your tires". I'm all, "Yeah, you even looked abck and cut me off in the air retard" The guy takes off like a gune.

Man, such people. Just needed to vent...

I would have beat his ass in the parking lot...probably not but the guy almost caused you and your brother serious harm; what would be wrong with giving him a little pain sampler? :thumbsup:

I shoulda gone to where he was sitting whie he was out there, pull the front brake, stop where the rocks are and dump the clutch. Or in a fat mud puddle and throw mud alllll over his stuff. :thumbsup:

OOOOOO - I love people like that, especially in turns. What you need to do is do something WAYYY off the wall, such as go WAY outside, then square it and cut WAY inside, and drift across their front wheel. Usually they fill their pants and leave you alone from then on.

We had a BUNCH of guys here yesterday that did the same thing. Can't predict what they will do, and they just are very squirrely. If you can, bide your time behind them, and see where they go. Then you can implement what I said to do and take them by surprise.

I keep a long distance between myself and some wannbe racer squid. I'm not good enough to completely avoid an accident someone else wants to create.

Sounds like he was trying to block faster riders. He will keep doing it until someone really good gets PO'ed and puts him down hard.

I had a bunch of guys roosting me on my XR400 at Clubmoto. The same guys weren't to happy when I turned my XR400 over to a pro level rider for a few laps. :devil: Payback time. :thumbsup:

I keep a long distance between myself and some wannbe racer squid. I'm not good enough to completely avoid an accident someone else wants to create.

Sounds like he was trying to block faster riders. He will keep doing it until someone really good gets PO'ed and puts him down hard.

I had a bunch of guys roosting me on my XR400 at Clubmoto. The same guys weren't to happy when I turned my XR400 over to a pro level rider for a few laps. :devil: Payback time. :thumbsup:

Yeah, when I was riding my brothers, friends YZ250F, he wanted to race me. I said screw you, I really can't fall on this, just cut across again and went in front of him.

Any time I saw him I cut across. I didn't want to tangle with him or anything.

Squid. The only reason he's somewhat fast is because he has to cut between lines so he can go faster. I stick my lines and I go faster than him. :thumbsup:

In a race at Moon Rocks last year, I had a guy block me on a fireroad. It was a long straight and he was going about 45 mph. I approached him at about 55 mph. From the far right side, he went all the way to the left side as I got up to the back of him. I back off and figured maybe he panicked, so I tried to pass to the right. Again, he went across the road to block me. On the third attempt, I got up to about 65 and blew by him.

We were maybe last and next to last place. Was it worth it to take down two Senior riders nearly 50 years in age? Seemed like a bone head move to me. I was so ticked off my left leg got a cramp and I had to straighten my leg. This caused me to drag my boot in the dirt, which sent up a good plume of dust.

I pulled a long lead on the roads, but he caught me on the sandwashes and single tracks. I purposely took a side branch when he approached. I really didn't care to tangle with someone.

I have a friend in his mid-30's that isn't so patient. He was backed up by a rider on a rocky trail, so he started playing mellodies on his XR650R's horn. Then he started rubbing the leaders leg with his front tire. The BRP 650R is a pretty good take down tool.

You did the right thing by being tolerant for so long. Squids like that really don't know any better. However, you can only take so much BS before you go postal. Myself, he probably would have been subject to a little bit of good ole' CRF450 stone spray sandwhich :devil:

Keith :thumbsup:

You need to find someone with a BRP, preferrably a big guy, to come play chicken back. :thumbsup:

That guy needs to be dealt with, one way or another.

This whole post just reminded me of last week, when I catching my buddy on his 450.I'm on a 250f, and I come into a turn,and I'm taking the inside of a turn, effectively catching him. I'm now on his right and I'm about to pass him in the next turn, and the fag goes hard right, not leaving me anywhere to go but off the track. I talked to him about it later and he didn't realise what he had done. Idiot

I hate people like that. I could understand if it was in a real race but at practice that is just stupid. I would have gone out with your brother and both got on either side of him and just start yelling and scare the [@#$%&*!] out of him. This story sounds like the pro class last week. One guy knocked the other guy over a berm. Then the other guy t-boned the first guy right out of the gate. It ended up in a lot of bumping and rubbin then at the end they started to get into a fist fight and the second guys gf came and took down the first guy. It was funny as hell. :thumbsup: