honda-cr450f-03-bikepics-207245.jpg

honda-cr450f-03-bikepics-207246.jpg

honda-cr450f-03-bikepics-207247.jpg

honda-cr450f-03-bikepics-207250.jpg

honda-cr450f-03-bikepics-207251.jpg

honda-cr450f-03-bikepics-207253.jpg

And a group photo :awww:

honda-cr450f-03-bikepics-207248.jpg

How do you like it? This is about the end of my visual modifications. I was going to get new plastics, but the graphics I got were kind of orange, and so are my plastics. :devil: Next up, exhaust. :thumbsup:

which mod is more gnarly? the pad or the stickers?

whatever you do don't run it if you can because it'll make the inside of your pipe dirty. Looks like you may have already gotten some dirt in your tire tread groove, nothing a little elbow grease can't fix.

I feel sorry for the poor person that had to stack all the rocks.

Stacking rocks is a fate worse than dying.

I like rating motorcycles. My wife does ot get near as mad when I rate then vs. Rate My Boobs.

I like your bike. I would rate it a solid 8.5.

Okay, that's it. I'm going to buy a bone stock CRF and post pics of it for all to marvel over. Why not? everyone else is doing it!! Well, maybe a couple stickers, too... :thumbsup:

Look, you've got a nice bike collection, a nice place, too. Why don't you sell one of those extra clunkers and use the cash to spiffy up your CRF for battle? THEN post pics of it for us! Win win...

and cut that loop of your front # plate.

do you you scotts lawn fertilizers?

I'm only 15 so I don't have tons of money to put into a $800 exhaust. All of those bikes are technically "mine" So I can't sell them. I do the landscaping and my dad stacked the rocks. No I don't use Scott's. I don't use anything. Just let it grow and it does what it does. The graphics do look terrible in the picture but if you saw them in person I bet you would like them. Thanks for the 8.5, and the 4's well... :thumbsup: I don't know what "dogwoods" is. Missed a spot? My bike needs to be cleaned? The only dirt I see is on the tires. Am I missing something? :devil: