Sign in to follow this  

Rate My 450

Don't take it personal, but alot of the hard-core guys (myself included) don't really care about stickers....errr "graphics".

I happen to like the stock graphics, and your yard really does look great. I've been trying all year to get my yard nice (new home owner). I love those natural rock walls too. I'll bet Dad gets the yard sprayed professionally. I have a buddy that works for Scotts actually, and he says........

O' never mind :thumbsup:

Sorry little buddy. Please disregard my previous comments. I didn't know you were only 15. Any 15 yr old should be proud and "fired up" to have that bike. It's a great machine.

Every thread I have ever seen where someone posts a picture, someone replies with a comment about what is in the background:

- I like the grass

- stacking rocks is a fate worse than death

- cool golf cart and trailer

LMAO!!!

It almost becomes a background shootout.

Dude - your collection of bikes for a 15 year old is admirable. I wish every 15 year old had enough gumption to get off his lazy butt and work to earn some dirt bikes.

But clean the dirt streaks off the upper fork tubes before you post another pic. :thumbsup:

I didn't mean to come across like I was whining or anything :devil: But I guess it reads like I did. When I posted this I knew I'd get comments like this, so don't feel like you need to apologize. I had to re-read all the posts because I didn't even know what you were apologizing for!

And whoever said hardcore racers don't care about graphics, I'm not a hard core racer. :thumbsup: And I forgot to mention to whoever said to get 04 plastics, I tried, but nobody makes them. (except honda) and that's 40 or so for a fender. I kind of like the orange?!?!? :awww:

Oh and BTW: The Yami 400f is my friends, the 200 is my sisters, the cr125 is my dads, the rt180 is my sister's boyfriends, the ds 80 is my old bike, and the 450 is mine. Although I did own everyone but the yamaha at one point.

And I forgot to mention to whoever said to get 04 plastics, I tried, but nobody makes them. (except honda) and that's 40 or so for a fender.

Actually you can get '04 plastic for it from UFO or Acerbis for way cheaper then OEM Honda stuff. You should be able to get them from any local dealer or a ton of places online. Just remember that the front number plate and fork guards are different this year. :thumbsup: