Sign in to follow this  

TE610 stalling problem

I'm new to this forum & new to Huskies! I have a 1999 te610e, prior to this I was always an XR600 rider.

Anyway, I have a problem with the te stalling when pulling up, I have spoken to other owners/past owners who had the same problem but no solution.

Th exhaust has been modded to one can and the cats been removed but i don't see that as an issue.

The bike runs fine the rest of the time (although it does pop a bit :devil:) and can be difficult to start once it has stalled.

Any ideas :awww:?

Seems a bit of a common issue from what I'm hearing but the common solution seems to be to become a "past owner", now where's the fun in that :thumbsup:

Cheers

hey welcome to the club.

huskys seem to be lean on the pilot/idle circuit.

this will cause all the greif that you are having.

on my 2000 te610e i am running a 58 pilot with the fuel screw 2 3/4 turns out and a 264ab main jet nozzel. the bike has an uptite pipe and runs and starts perfectly.

Don't give up on your Husky its worth the extra effort.

Try to call George at Uptite Husky 714-540-2920 he has helped me a bunch over the years

Mikey

I have an '03 and dealer installed 60 pilot and 262 nozzle. Stock pipes(no cats in US). Works well at 1-2000 ft altitude, no stalling, use the fuel screw for temp. and humidity. This bike is worth the effort to get it running right.

Norman