Sign in to follow this  

burned

happy labor day to ya, working on the jetting on the drz, had moved the pas out to 3.5 turns out before I rode last week and the bike did very well at elevation 4500 and with the heat 90( not running to rich! maybe a little rich)but still can't get the bike to stumble buy turning the fuel screw in. can I go 1 more turn out to 4.5 or how much is too much? thanks woody :thumbsup:

this is a after market fcr on a 02 s e drz, 3x4 cut out and full yosh system , bike has had issues running rich at elevation :thumbsup:

yes, 38 and the first time I set the pas in set it at 5/8, Idle was to rich move it out to 1 full turn, ran ok, can turn the fuel screw all the way in and bike idles fine, Trying to get fuel screw three turns out so when I go high I can adjust it

so I moved the pas out to 4.5 turns and closed the fuel screw, bike would not start, open fuel 1 turn out and no start. 2 full turns out and it started and holds Idle well open fuel screw to 3.5 full turns all is good( this is with th air boot off rifgt now)

so I moved the pas out to 4.5 turns and closed the fuel screw, bike would not start, open fuel 1 turn out and no start. 2 full turns out and it started and holds Idle well open fuel screw to 3.5 full turns all is good( this is with th air boot off rifgt now)

do you have the extended fuel screw?if so,right now with the bike idleing turn the fuel screw in.at what point does the idle change or the bike die?

yes I do, I'm at 3.5 turns out right now with fuel screw( this is with the air boot off) When I turn the fuel screw in 2 full the bike slowly dies, so the screw is 1.5 out. when it will die, but at 2 turns out it holds idle

Yup, I can't hurt the bike with these settings can I? and with the pas out that far it won't fall out or somethin', thanks for you help again eddie and will report back when I button it up and ride it ! thanks :thumbsup:

woody

Yah, there is is spring on it, it has pressure on it, just rode the bike I have picked up a pretty good back fire on desell..... I can't figure it out? that is why I ask the pro! :thumbsup: would a ems needle change it up at all? I know it won't change the idle but I don't have a issue with starting the bike or idle, trying to get it so when I ride up in the clouds I can lean it out. the bike has always been rich, and I live at a 1000' but only ride is around town. when I ride it's from 2000' to 8500' :excuseme:thanks