Pics of me at Sunset Ridge MX in Walnut, IL. **MORE PICS ADDED**

Heres some pics of me from the Troy Lee Designs ride day at Sunset Ridge MX in Walnut, IL. Apparently I'm never on the ground, or at least I never get any pics taken when I am! :devil: Sorry if they're big!

stepuplookback.jpg

Off the step-up they just put in this year.

5.jpg

Launching the big downhill jump.

4.jpg

Working on getting it flat.

7.jpg

I believe this one is off the finish line.

9.jpg

Coming down to land on the step-up.

?

Not trying to rock the boat here... but those pics are cut and paste jobs... Look really closely around the guy on the bike, youll see what I mean. Then go open them in photoshop and view at 6x, the pixel patterns are completely different in the guy on the bike and the surroundings...

My apologies if I am wrong but it looks very obvious to me...

Although, it could be a crappy camera.

Later,

Dan

I don't know Matt, but I know that track very well and can tell you exactly where the photog was standing. Those aren't C & P jobs.

Not to take away from his riding ability at all, but the pics look a tad bit more dramatic than what it really is. The jumps are all tabletop or fallaways. You can go quite aways without being very high.

(Matt, you owe me $20. ?)

Hello -

Can you tell me what I missed - Troy Lee Day at Sunset - when what this - All my new gear is TLD stuff (except boots...) How do you like the helmet? I have heard mixed reviews on it, I like it. Best looking helmet on the market, that is for sure.

I havent been to Sunset all year - looks like some nice track updates - how big is the step-up? Looks fun. Have you checked out MC Motopark - awesome.

Good luck and have fun with your riding -

Not trying to rock the boat here... but those pics are cut and paste jobs... Look really closely around the guy on the bike, youll see what I mean. Then go open them in photoshop and view at 6x, the pixel patterns are completely different in the guy on the bike and the surroundings...

Later,

Dan

Apology accepted, let us know when your WR can jump that high. ?

Later,

Dan

To be honest with you, I neither have the time, nor the desire, nor the know-how to cut and paste those pics ?

Those are all the real deal, like it or not. Like it was said, the jumps there are all pretty much table tops and the like so they may look more dramatic than they really are, but either way thats the real thing.

The camera my friend was using isn't the best, but I didn't think they looked fake. Actually, I don't have that good of an eye for that stuff unless its really obvious.

Thats cool if you think they are cut and pasted, no hard feelings, but come ride with me there anyday and I'll show you that it is the real deal! :devil: