Sign in to follow this  

Pics from Sunset Ridge MX in Photo forum

Go check out my pics in the Photo forum from Sunset Ridge MX (Pistole's) in Walnut, IL. :thumbsup:

Did ya notice the cool new sign-up table thingie out in front of the new scoring barn?

Guess who dug the holes and installed that bad boy? :D

:thumbsup::devil::awww:

:lol::D:lol:

Did ya notice the cool new sign-up table thingie out in front of the new scoring barn?

Guess who dug the holes and installed that bad boy? :awww:

Did Bob do it? :thumbsup:

:devil:

Yeah I saw it, that place is really getting nice with the new scoring tower and all the flagging chairs around the track. I love to go take a break on one in between practice sessions and they also make a great place to take pictures! :lol:

Just added some more pics from Labor Day in the photo forum on my original post.

I love the part where the one guy says I cut and pasted my pics and then baja and XRIowa and Bultaco come in to back me up! :devil: Us midwesterners don't put up with any BS! :thumbsup:

Hell no Matt some people are just plain retarded as in anyone not from the midwest.. Weirdos!!!

I thought there would be $20 in in for me. :awww:

:thumbsup::devil::lol::D

That's why I don't post racing pics - because some jerk-uff is always looking to bust your ballz.

I don't post pics of me racing either. My real name is Bubba S. and I race for Kawasaki in the 125 class. I just didn't think anyone would believe what I can do on a bike. :thumbsup:

Do the sprinkler

You ever notice we get into one of Matts post and he disappears I think he is afraid we might out jump him

:thumbsup: That must be it!

Actually I was down at the University of Illinois today for my buddy's graduatation from police academy, just got back.

But yeah, some people are just morons and like to pick things apart. And in this case he picked something apart that was the real deal! :devil:

Check out my sig now! :devil:

I'm hurt. XRIowa and I stuck up for you when the flames were raging. Do we get a mention?...NO. :thumbsup:

Oh you big whiners!

Once I make you guys feel special then everyone will want some extra attention, and theres only so much of Matt to go around! :thumbsup:

I appreciate the support though, even if it is against some guy in Oregon with absolutely no clue as to what he is talking about! :devil: