Sign in to follow this  

Parts...

Hey Guys, as a German soldier stationed in Canada and a Rookie in TT I'm wondering if i am the only guy having Problems where to get my Parts for my Husky. Endless Phonecalls and tired of explaning that i'm not driving a chainsaw takes a bit of my Offroad-Fun. don't offer me my next Dealer, because i live in Goose Bay and the next city is 860 km Dirt-Road away. for any solutioni am really thankful. :thumbsup:

Just go to: /www.husqvarnausa.com/

Look up a Dealer, call them up, order a part and have them ship it to you.

You could also get ahold of Dealers in Canada and save a tarif or two. I wouldn't know how to find dealers in Canada.

Good luck.

Goose Bay, man I loved the Moose burgers up there. I hope you get time off to go fishing. Some of the best opportunities for hunting, fishing and riding is right there.

Try Husqvarna.it. That is the factory site and has dealer lists for everywhere. I notice Canada must not be anywhere because they have no dealerships up there. There were however many dealers in Deutchland that could probably ship to what we call your APO address for minimal cost. I would assume that the Luftwaffe has an equvilant system. You didn't mention what kind of Husqvarna you have. Did you buy locally or bring it with you?

If I remember correctly your VAT tax does not apply to shipments to overseas military (outside of the EU).

As the poster above mentioned it may be cheaper for you to get your parts from a German dealer and have them shipped.

If you are around any American troops use their APO address if you want parts from the US. I believe this also gets around Canadian duty.

I actually brought it in from Germany: It's a Husqvarna 610 TE. My other one is a Husaberg 601cc. I like the Swedish because they are higher and still look big under a 6,1 foot tall guy. Hey wait a second..are we still talking about Motorcycles anylonger? :thumbsup: lol