Sign in to follow this  

Steel City Pics

looks great! I haven't seen the results, yet....

Found 'em.....RC & Bubba....surprise, surprise...

Anyone know what race McGrath will be back?

McGrath raced Steel city, check my pics in the other topic by me...we're you standing by the skycoaster the whole race? I was there for afew laps during 250moto2 then went down the hill to the infield.

That's what I thought, but couldn't find any complete results yet with his finish...how'd he do?

McGrath raced Steel city, check my pics in the other topic by me...we're you standing by the skycoaster the whole race? I was there for afew laps during 250moto2 then went down the hill to the infield.

That's what I thought, but couldn't find any complete results yet with his finish...how'd he do?

I think I heard he finished 20th something in the first moto and then DNF'd the second moto due to his head pipe blowing off the bike.

Check out RacerX website, they have a interview with him and I think thats where I read it.

Yeah, I was by the sky coaster most of the time, we camped out right behind it so the tent was close and it was a nice shady spot to stand under. I walked around alot but left didn't really take any other pics. I got some videos from my digital camera but they didn't turn out too well.