Sign in to follow this  

Weekend of riding Report

Well, I took my bike down to my folks' home in the country. Between them and their neighbor's land I had a lot of trails to pick and choose from! This is my first time back in the dirt in over 10 years! By the end, I was just starting to really remember all the skills I have lost over the years! I put 50 miles on the bike which I guess isn't bad for not being out in it for so long. The bike did great on the jumps, etc. even with my fat butt on it. Those TrailWings aren't great, but for what I was doing they seemed almost adequate. Man, I didn't realize how much I missed the dirt!!!

Jerry

sounds like you had a good time.

What part of the country do you ride?

Lots of folks think you have to ride at Mach 1 speeds with a loud exhaust and your front wheel in the air 100% of the time.

Somedays it is nice to just go for a putt and put down some miles in the dirt. 50 miles when your not used to standing much can be enough to get you sore. :thumbsup:

I have today off and am racking my brain to think of some place close by that I can just cruise some easy trails on a day trip.