Sign in to follow this  

Need help quick 2003 crf 50 for 850. Good deal?

I found a 03 crf 50 for 850. A friend of mine is selling. His 6 year old son rode it about 4 times, and has gotten a ttr90. Is this a decent deal? I am looking for one for a six year old as well. He is small, he can touch the ground on the bike with his tip toes, so the bike fits perfect. I dont want to overpay, but at the same time dont want to loose a nice bike. What do you guys thank?

I think they ae going for new at $1200 or thereabouts. If it were me, I would definitely go look at it, might even carry cash! Assuming everything is true, sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

Robert :thumbsup:

Great deal. I am with OB1. Get it before someone else who reads your post gets it first!!! :thumbsup: I bought one for my 7 year old and it is perfect. Easy to maintain and super fun...uh....for him I mean :devil: Plus there is this cool website called thumpertalk.com that has it's own forum for those suckers. Have fun-he will!!

Done deal we got the bike. Excellent shape just had the 20 hour service done. Valves adjusted and new plug. It does not have a scratch on it.