Sign in to follow this  

CRF carbon fiber parts

looking for a site with carbon parts for my crf, couldnt find anything in the forum. Id also like to know of some good sites to get parts for my crf, just sites that people go to for good service and selection. thanks guys, ive gone through and seen various sites pop up and checked them out and all that but id like a solid top site verification kinda thing.

E_LINE carbon fiber.They make the biggest selection of carbonfiber for the crf.I bought the Glide plate and love it.Good luck trying to splinter it. :thumbsup:

looking for a site with carbon parts for my crf, couldnt find anything in the forum. Id also like to know of some good sites to get parts for my crf, just sites that people go to for good service and selection. thanks guys, ive gone through and seen various sites pop up and checked them out and all that but id like a solid top site verification kinda thing.

ThumperTalk Shop of course! (link)

We carry Lightspeed, Carbon Fiber Works and ELine, all with a 110% low price guarantee... :thumbsup:

oh, and im not looking for something to really protect my bike, Im buildling a street legal supermotard that I can stunt with my other biker buddies (even thuogh they are on crotch rockets). Im looking to build a project bike that will be my mechanical into into the motorcycle world as well as test the knowledge of the people on this forum. (pretty much if I work on the bike with some tips here and there from you guys and maybe have RHC do some work, if it runs in the end you guys rule!) I will also have a website finished by the end of this winter (can't do it right off because Im busy with skiing) that will have credits to people who help me out and a list of what i did to the bike and where i got my parts.