Sign in to follow this  

Any good DFW shops for re-jetting?

My 70hr work weeks are killing me. Been looking at my full Yosh and DJ kit for a month now. Any shops in Dallas/Ft. Worth that are competent in your experience?

My 70hr work weeks are killing me. Been looking at my full Yosh and DJ kit for a month now. Any shops in Dallas/Ft. Worth that are competent in your experience?

You must do it yourself !!! Period. You learn about your bike . You know the old saying , "If you want something done right , do it yourself " There is plenty of information here at TT, so installing things are easy . You will be alot happier when your bike wakes up and your the one that did the work !!! Start by buying a manual :thumbsup:

First, do you know how to do it? If you are looking for someone to help you through it, I'm just down the road a few hours...but working those sorts of hours would make it tough to come down to Austin. Maybe there is someone up that way that could help you.

If you can find time to ride you can certainly find the time to do this mod. 20 Minute by someone who has done it. You should be able to do it in less then an hour.

It's not hard if you know how to operate basic hand tools.

I recomend you do this yourself. TT-ers can help with pictures if you need it.