Shaver lake OHV areas 9/11,12

I'm headed down to Shaver Lake (in the central Sierra above madera/fresno part of the San joaquin valley) for the weekend, this friday through Sunday. I'm staying with some San diego non-riding buddies at a cabin. The weekend is an annual beer and BBq party at the lake event.

I was gonna leave my DRZ home, but on second thought if there are any central valley or sierra locals who want to meet up at Shaver Lake this weekend to go OHV trail exploring, let me know. There are some trails up there.

http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/sierra/recreation/activities/ohv.shtml

scroll down on that page to find the areas to ride

the answer is as allways: "Bring it all" .. so yes I'm packin the DRZ, and I will ride some trails up thar, take some pics and make a ride report so it sounds like I conquered MT Shaver!! :awww:

fo the rest of you married tied down old men....well, either enjoy your ride days or the Cisco Broken toe..whatever --Me and Boomer are off to Shaver lake to party on the lake and catch some new sierra trails. ??:devil:

the answer is as allways: "Bring it all" .. so yes I'm packin the DRZ, and I will ride some trails up thar, take some pics and make a ride report so it sounds like I conquered MT Shaver!! ?

fo the rest of you married tied down old men....well, either enjoy your ride days or the Cisco Broken toe..whatever --Me and Boomer are off to Shaver lake to party on the lake and catch some new sierra trails. :devil::D?

Married tied downed old men vs. Gay cabin sex :awww: which should we choose :D You'll be packing more than a DRZ ?

these gay jokes are so old. I expect all gay riding jokes to cease and desist after I return from Shaver lake. after this weekend I will no longer respond to or recognize gay ineuendos. our motto is just say no to lame gay jokes and put downs from here on.

signed - the SW forum skipper.

these gay jokes are so old. I expect all gay riding jokes to cease and desist after I return from Shaver lake. after this weekend I will no longer respond to or recognize gay ineuendos. our motto is just say no to lame gay jokes and put downs from here on.

signed - the SW forum skipper.

Who's included in our? Your all alone, no such title as SW skipper at TT. Real men ride loop 6, or is it real men ride every weekend? I hope you find a women soon, one that will wear the "Strap-on" for ya. ?:awww::devil: