Sign in to follow this  

Any Utah guys going riding this weekend?

I *think* I will have my car fixed by saturday, so is there anyone who I might be able to go riding with this weekend? Saturday and sunday are both ok. Big thanks to anyone who will go!! :thumbsup:

Sorry Chris... I'm out for the weekend. My wife has to go to St George and she's leaving the kids. So, I'll be at 5 mile pass with a pw50, pw80, jr50, and drz250 doin' a slow child friendly trail ride. It's good fun. Just slower. My 5 year old son thinks he's the next Ricky Charmikael. Zoom, Zoom.

My 5 year old son thinks he's the next Ricky Charmikael. Zoom, Zoom.

Maybe he is? Hmm... :thumbsup:

Yeah, I can't make it either Chris. I gotta school thingy to attend

with my son.

Hey Chris,

I can ride Saturday if I am back home by about 2:30. This probably would limit us to somewhere close to SLC or Tooele Valley. Let me know if this works.

Thanks,

Phil

We could go to the part of stansburry front trail (or whichever one we talked about) that I never went on. Or we could leave really early and hit hobble creek. It is closer than diamond fork by 1/2 hour or so.

I can't finalize any plans until I get the tranny tomorrow afternoon. If the parts are late, then I won't have any way to get there.

I'll post tomorrow as soon as I get the tranny. It will only take me a couple of hours tops to throw it in. This will be the third time I have done it, so I'm pretty good at it now. :devil::thumbsup:

It STILL isn't fixed. :thumbsup: The parts got here, but not until the person building the tranny had left. It will FOR SURE be fixed by monday. :awww: I'm going frickin' nuts because I haven't been riding in 3 weeks now. :devil: Sorry Phil, I'm out. Thanks very much for the offer though! :lol:

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. It's 3am, and I just got back from a Halo lanfest that I got invited to at the last minute, so I don't think I can make it there real early. 10:00 is probably best since I stayed up so late.