Sign in to follow this  

Yoshi TRS or Pro Circuit Ti-4???

I can get a really good deal on both of these and I am wondering what which one is better. Im looking for mid to top end power. I know both are very good but which is better for mid to top? Thanks. (PS Silencer only not headpipe)

i would go with the yoshi...

i was going to get it to but then i could get a awesome deal on the whitebrother alum. race full system for half the price. but im still wondering if i should get the yoshi.. anythoughts.

Were did you get the most power gains with the White Bros? Anymore top end?

well i dont no yet i dident buy it.. im going to be buying a pipe in the winter cuz im not riding for a while cuz im hurt. But anyway, i heard the WB gives you power everywhere. and the yosh gives you mid to top. im still wondering about witch pipe i should get so if anybody can help us out here would be nice. im also getting the WB for half its price so i think it would be worth it but i dont no.

Were did you get the most power gains with the White Bros? Anymore top end?

well i dont no yet i dident buy it.. im going to be buying a pipe in the winter cuz im not riding for a while cuz im hurt. But anyway, i heard the WB gives you power everywhere. and the yosh gives you mid to top. im still wondering about witch pipe i should get so if anybody can help us out here would be nice. im also getting the WB for half its price so i think it would be worth it but i dont no.

How u gettin it for half price

How u gettin it for half price

well its not half price but its very close to it. and im good friends with people who work at a dealership.

I was watching one on ebay last week and I missed it by a few hours. It ended for only $306!!! Im killing myself for not being home at the time. It was the alum race series brand new too. :thumbsup:

I was watching one on ebay last week and I missed it by a few hours. It ended for only $306!!! Im killing myself for not being home at the time. It was the alum race series brand new too.

that sucks..