Sign in to follow this  

I went to my dealer today and...........................

I went to the Honda shop today to get some odds and ends and noticed a semi-truck unloading some Honda crates. This is really attention grabbing as my 05 is almost paid for and I have not seen it yet. So I go in and ask my salesperson what's the scoop on the Honda crates. He says yea your bike is more than likely on there :awww::lol: So he goes and checks and comes back with great news. Yea your bike just came in..... but we still didn't get any of the 450s. My heart absolutely jumped up into my throat, he was mistaken, he thought I was a guy who had a deposit on 250f. How could they have 250f's and no 450s :thumbsup: I am dying here :D:lol:

Keith :devil:

ohh that sucks for you . :thumbsup: im guessing because there was less improvements to the 250f it could be shipped sooner.

Maybe Honda decided to discontinue the CRF450 program because Tony Alessi said the 450's were junk and whatever Tony Alessi says is gospel.

But that's just my wild speculation for ya. :thumbsup:

Maybe Honda decided to discontinue the CRF450 program because Tony Alessi said the 450's were junk and whatever Tony Alessi says is gospel.

But that's just my wild speculation for ya. :devil:

then I guess the KTM will be a lawn-mower next year.... :thumbsup:

All of the dealers I have been calling in SC, one in TN and one in VA have been saying they will know next week after they get back from some Honda Convention. I still find it hard to believe that they no nothing, but what can I do! I am really looking forward to riding a CR450F rather than my YZ250F.

But that's just my wild speculation for ya. :devil:

then I guess the KTM will be a lawn-mower next year.... :thumbsup:

No it is a jack hammer, mike crashed today on the ktm and jackhammered himself in the ground and now say's he most likely ride glenn helen. They blamed the track, but you know :lol::awww:

My 450 is now for sale. Anyone interested. Pro circuit clamps, carbon pro exhust, wiseco graphics and more.

Do you know then 05 KTM's are being released.

:thumbsup::awww::devil:

My 450 is now for sale. Anyone interested. Pro circuit clamps, carbon pro exhust, wiseco graphics and more.

Do you know then 05 KTM's are being released.

Latest word on cr450r is 9-22-04, pushed back again, why is this?

You forgot the F for (CRF)

My bike is coming from moroecycle brokers, and they told me the bikes were coming in around hte 10tt/11th, and I would recive the bike next week..... :thumbsup:

When Honda tools up to build a particular model, they build that models yearly offereing all at once. All the 450's are built at the same time, all the 250's at the same time..etc... so the 250F's were probably first.

There maybe some truth to the updates being less to the 250F and them being here first, but who really cares!

Ya aint gonna git your bike till it gets here.....

:thumbsup:

Sorry man, I just thought ya needed the slap! :devil:

I heard today from a neighbor that works at a Honda warehouse that the 450s had a carb problem and they had to replace all of them .

Don't know if its true but he wasn't supposed to tell anyone about it , so shhh don't tell anyone :thumbsup: .

James

I heard today from a neighbor that works at a Honda warehouse that the 450s had a carb problem and they had to replace all of them .

Don't know if its true but he wasn't supposed to tell anyone about it , so shhh don't tell anyone :thumbsup: .

James

:devil:

A carb. problem? I hope your just busting my balls here and are not serious :thumbsup:

Keith :devil: