Sign in to follow this  

Titax Sprockets--Opinions and Experiences?

A friend of mine just got the steel rear sprocket and it seems fine. It is really heavy. Probably 2-3 times the weight of a stock sprocket, but he rides a KTM 520 so I dont think it matters. If you have a smaller bike it might make a difference :thumbsup:

I run their aluminum ones. Cheap, and they last plenty long enough for me. I usually don't have to replace them for a season, and that was on a 520SX.

I have the stainless on my 450, two years old and no signs of wear (using x-ring chain also). Its heavier than stock, but I am not a good enough rider to tell the difference.

Iron man are the way to go. Those things last forever and they are cheap. They are heavier but I'm not RC so I couldn't tell at all.

I've been running an aluminum one on my 426 for about a year. It's held up really good :thumbsup:

I'll second the stainless steel Ironman sprokets. They are slightly heavier than aluminum, but much lighter than the steel sprokets - and they definately wear like iron. Very durable. :thumbsup::devil: