Sign in to follow this  

Funny names

I have a buddy who WAS a motorcycle dealer with the name..Rusty Traylor. Think that's why he is no longer in business?

Does anyone else have a funny "name" story? :thumbsup:

My dad worked with a guy years ago, his name was Harry Ball.

No joke. My favorite joke name is "Hugh E. Rektion".

Our Maths Teacher at school was nicknamed Baldy Locks & the Three Hairs (but never to his face!!!)

Apparantly there was a prankster who would phone up local radio stations calling himself either Hugh Jars or Mike Hunt. (This is probably Urban Myth though)

A former supervisor at the wifes work, has the name Richard Rash. He always went by Dick and he seemed comfortable with it. :thumbsup: Years ago i worked with a guy who's last name was Lipschitz, who was constantly referred to as schitlipz, he had a pretty good sense of humor.

Fellow I work with is named Richard Schrunk, I interviwed another quy named Randy Butts

One of my teacher's assistants in college (a small Asian guy) -- Luong Dong :devil:

A guy I work with -- Mike Hunt (we had to train the receptionist to call him "Michael" when paging him) :awww:

A very sharp and pretty lady I work with -- Amy Hurlbut :thumbsup:

Went to school with a "Tammy May Begay"

Worked with "Richard Holder" of course everyone called him "Dick"

My wife say's she went to school with a "Hairy Balls"?

the lead teachers for the military motorcycle saftey riding course, on the west coast- Steve Martin on the east coast- Bill Cosby .

Went to school with a guy named Rusty Gates and a girl named Dusty Rhodes. Then of course the poor girl names Susie

Hunnicut.

The Fire Marshall in the town that I live in is named Stan Smoke, and the old Police Chief was Ken Badgely.

Truth!

A guy who my dad does business with is honestly Dick Woodcock. You can not possibly have a worse name than that, except perhaps dick trickle.

Chris

I went to school with a girl named Monica Banghard. I heard see became a go-go dancer. I guess with that name you had no other choice.