Sign in to follow this  

Which exhaust system???????

Ive seen a really good deal on ebay for a full yoshimura exhaust system and i was wondering how many people are running it and with what results. I know the white brothers and big gun are good but have not heard much about the yosh. Any reviews would be much apprciated. :thumbsup:

what do you call a "good deal"? I've only seen one guy at my bike night run a Yoshi on a dual sport and he really liked it. It looks like a very high quality system so if you can get it under 200, I'd say buy it! I just checked it out, looks like a nice piece but also says he unloaded all his other "QUAD" parts, make sure you are getting one for YOUR bike, it will be loud and don't forget to jet the carb after(needs to be richer after):thumbsup:

I bought the Yoshi pipe from that same guy on e-bay. I really like the sound and the mid range improvement. Very easy to install. :thumbsup:

If you're riding in California, you'll need to be within the 96 Decible limit. Pro Circuit makes the 496, and I know a few that are using it, and like the results.