Sign in to follow this  

Is today the day?

i have heard allot of rumors about the 450's release date, some say it's today, some say it's pushed back.

if anyone hears anything let us know, we should be able to put this to bed today.

Nope...They wont be in until the 22nd :thumbsup:....They better stick to this one or they maybe can just stick the whole damn bike...

i have heard allot of rumors about the 450's release date, some say it's today, some say it's pushed back.

I have mine - rode it last night.

Coo/, thanks.....

No problem...

For what it's worth, model year wasn't mentioned in the post so I probably ought to clarify that I rode my '03 450 yesterday. :thumbsup:

Canyon Honda www.canyonhonda.com says today 8th is the official American Release date. Talk to Aaron, hes the sales manager... I have only heard the 22nd from a handful of people on this site Not that I am doubting any date at this point

Anyone waiting for a bike from Motorcycle Brokers? Just curious what dates you are hearing from Zach. He told me he is hoping to get his first shipment next week....

Ive been told that a couple SoCal honda dealers have them on the floor...could be BS though

I also know this kid, that hangs out with the metul mulisha that gets them from American Honda for 4300 bucks too. Him and his dad are going to buy a pair :devil: and I aint got no muny..... :thumbsup: