Sign in to follow this  

Info on how I(and the Family)made out...Hurricane Frances...

Just got POWER back this morning. :lol:

A 80' tree went down on my 24'x50' garage, well 6" from it.

It did NOT do a FREE for all fall...if it would have....my garage(bikes too)would have been history.......for sure.

About 70-100 shingles off roof too. Trees down everywhere. Just unreal and the Hurricane was only a High Cat.1 or a Low Cat.2 Storm. A Cat.4 or Cat.5 would just seem like a bomb going off. :devil:

4 days with water and power $ucks!!!! Still NO GAS or MILK and the traffic.....well lets just say if only I had a GUN.(just kidding on that)

Here are some pics:

This one is me surfing:

11532surfingfrances-med.jpg

My Mom lives right down the street from these:

beach1.jpg

beach4.jpg

Just look at where the sand came up:

aerial5.jpg

Just unreal:

air1.jpg

But me and the Family is OKAY(bikes too). :thumbsup::awww:

Thanks Fred!! :thumbsup:

My Video Camera has everything on the House, Garage and Rental House(next door to house)for Insurance. I'll try to get it for everybody though(tree pic). :devil: I did cut it down because I thought it would end up falling on the garage.

Glad that worked out for ya, but you may not be out of the woods so to speak, hurricane Ivan is out there too. And they're still not sure (like they ever are) where that thing is headed too....

070303W5.gif

Good luck to you, hoping for the best for ya... :thumbsup:

Glad you and the family are ok Ripper :thumbsup:. We had terrible damage up here too. My neighbor has a 5 foot round oak tree laying in the middle of their house. Half of the house has to be rebuilt :devil:. I am just glad none of our stuff was damaged :awww:

Glad you and yours are alright material things can be replaced loved ones cannot,best of luck .

Ripper, I have tried and tried to get in touch with you, cell phones arent working to great, and most phone lines are down too, especially in palm bay... Glad you and the family are safe, btw, that looked like a real nice right!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll try again tomorrow to reach you, I need to ride!

Thanks everybody........ :awww:

chrome-crf(Chris)......watch out for this next Hurricane. It just might be coming your way!!

BK14MX(Brian)......I here you about the cell phones. :lol:

You are sure right about Palm Bay getting it Bad from the Hurricane too. Trees down everywhere!! Still NO GAS, BREAD and MILK. :thumbsup:.... :lol:

You know we had NO GAS that Wednesday and the Hurricane hit Saturday. :devil: Telling everybody to leave, but NO GAS for days before and now days after. What's up with that. :D Plus, if this other Hurricane comes though the state at us then what??? NO GAS.......?? :D Just unreal......!!! :D

Oh, thanks about the right...but it's really a Left. The Surf Shop that Posted it for me switched the pic around. Don't know why, but they did. :snore:

I was thinking about you and wondering if you were OK.

glad to see you made it through this one :thumbsup: