Sign in to follow this  

Choose???

ok, my dad(sandobum) has given me a job to do all his ebay stuff. so what should i get, i have it down to 3 bikes, the klx/drz110, the ttr90, or the Crf/Xr 50. I think the 110 is the coolest and is the same price as the ttr, and the 50 has some really cool stuff, but everybody has one. So im not really sure, so, what do you guys think?

Get a 50 hands down, they are by far the funnest to ride. But if you decide not to, then get a 110, as there is nearly no aftermarket support for TTR90's. But there is a reason everyone has 50's man, its because there the best and funnest to ride.

hands down klx110 all the way!!!!I use to have a brand new one not to long ago but I needed the money so I sold it cheap.It was so much fun to ride and its very stable with the bigger wheels,unlike the xr50 which is all squerly when riding.I wish I didnt have to sell it, but im going to buy another one some time soon again.I own a polini xp4 right now, but my next pit bike will be a klx110.

go with the 110 you cant beat them.me and my son have beat the hell out of ours and no problems.your first upgrade new tires,stock tires suck go 110 iy wont disapoint