Sign in to follow this  

Video of Bubba on HBO

thanks for posting the vid.

I cant believe all the complaints about the interview last week that all bubba could talk about were racial issues.

you(complainers) think that he picked the questions and edited the interview??? :thumbsup:

I've never seen a Bubba interview before. I'm impressed with his gift and the commitment of his parents. Nascar would be a waste of his time - go open-wheel, road racing.

Was you guys able to watch the video?

After I DL'd in WinZip it said "Cannot open file, it does not appear to be a vaid archive"

Real bummer after waiting 5 hours. :thumbsup:

yeah, worked great for me. took all of 4 or 5 minutes to DL. unzipped fine. i don't know why they bothered to zip it. the ZIP file is 37MB and the WMV is like 37.2MB .. the video is compressed as is. :thumbsup:

if they had left it unzipped, since it's a WMV you could actually watch it while it downloaded.

anyways, thanks again for the link! :devil:

thanks for posting the vid.

I cant believe all the complaints about the interview last week that all bubba could talk about were racial issues.

you(complainers) think that he picked the questions and edited the interview??? :thumbsup:

You're right. He wanted to talk about racing and motocross. The stupid interviewer wanted to make everything about race. It really got old.

Man... a moving video. Or am I just feeling vulnerable today?! :thumbsup::lol:

I've never thought that guy would become what he has. It's amazing. I mean, who'd think that someone would dominate like him. Never did the other legends go so far so quickly... and not with such finesse. The guy rocks. 'enuff said. :D:devil:

About the interviewer and his constant questions about being the "black sheep" of motocross.... well, look at him... he's black too... and well, just an interviewer. "Just" meaning... he's gonna pull the race card. And ya know, he has every right to. BUBBA is the man. BUBBA is black. And BUBBA Rocks like no other. :awww::lol:

I've got a buddy who's huge. He's about 6'7" and 280 or so. He used to ride a Banshee... now he's on a Bomb DS650 quad. AND ya know... he rocks too! I have trouble shaking him in the dunes (when we're on the same machines)... it's just sad that when we go to Glamis there has to be the "lookers" who may not welcome him so 'open armed'. Never having a problem with anyone is uplifting (even though it's been close, but to talk to him... you'd bust up laughing. He turns bad situations into good no matter). But still he makes comments about it. He grew up in a white neighborhood so it doesn't matter to him. But his dad was killed from a 'drive by' shooting. So he's still ..... Ahhhhh... where was I going with all this???? Heck... I dunno. :D Fogettaboutit!

BUBBA ROCKS!

Can't email it... I've tried, but I continue to get error messages. I can get stuff that big (CAD files), but apparently I can't send 'em? :thumbsup:

Sorry! :devil:

I have it if someone wants it. PM me with your email. It's 38MB.

Good luck getting 38Mb through email.

I've got it setup on an FTP site. PM me and I'll give you the address and password.