Sign in to follow this  

Central Valley Moto Club

After a 15 year absence from riding, I decided to get back into it. I was riding Mountain bikes, but now i would rather grab the throttle instead of pedal. I purchased an 04 wr450. Bought it used and it has quite a few mods on it. I have taken it twice and love it. I am looking for a local club so I can learn the rides in the area. I prefer trail riding instead of track riding. Since my dad lives in Oregon I am looking to DS my bike. I live in Merced, but I also commute to Sac 1 or 2 times a week. Does anyone know of any clubs in the area? :thumbsup:

You can join Bigbob's Free Foresthill Guided Tour Club in October when your Red Sticker allows you to ride there. :devil: Meanwhile, if you want to come north about 3 hours, or perhaps on your way up to Oregon, we can get lost together in Stonyford, or ride my new top secret, relatively dust free, Green or Red Sticker legal, Beginner through Expert spot......... WITH a swimming hole that rivals OldeDude's Elkins Flat experience. :thumbsup:

mtb275,

I live in Los Banos and ride 90% of the time in Hollister. PM me sometime and we'll head over there one weekend :thumbsup: