What skid plate do you have, are you happy with it?

I'm running the OEM black plastic type skid plate.

Granted, I've only run Supermoto so far, but it does get hit from time to time.

This fall/winter it'll see some trail & track action....

We'll have to wait and see. :devil:

One BONUS, it's comes off with a simple "twist" of the fastener at the front near the header-pipe = easy service. ?

Had one of thoes it only lasted a month it came on the bike.

The bolts ripped out.

Thinking of welding some to the top of it and make a bracket to mount like th ktm plastic one, it seems to be sliding back. I figure if I mount it like the ktm one with that bracket that mounts to the frame it will keep it from sliding back.

Maybee that will work

I have a ktm hard parts skid plate on my 125 sx. It is the mx style plate, so it offers no waterpump or flywheel cover protection. The plate is formed from 2.5mm thick stainless. The rear mount that slips over the frames cross member is one piece with the plate, not a bolt on bracket. The front mounting bracket is a piece of ss flat stock, bent to contour the frame tubes and secured by 2 6mm allen screws. The plate fits perfect. I've cased a few jumps and its taken some hits from rocks, but it still looks like new and has never come loose. I would not hesitate to buy another ktm hard parts plate. They also have an off-road style plate that has more protection. The plates are made in Italy for ktm.

I bought mine at H&H ktm for $60.