Sign in to follow this  

Not A Date to The Glen Helen Nationals Sunday. VIP Passes!

OK Motocross-etts. I have been handed 2 VIP Yoshimura Passes to Sunday's Final Race. Any of you Ladies wanna school me on the ins and outs? I'll behave, unless you don't want me to. Supposed to be THE race to attend. I wouldn't know, as I've never been there.

No men dressed in drag please.

After reading the rules:

Please enjoy your stay in the new forum, but before you do here are a couple things to remember:

1) This is NOT a pick up joint.

2) Treat the women of our sport with respect. They've earned and deserve it.

Have I broken a rule?

I know I started this thread about an hour ago, and it disappeared. That might be why. I have changed the post topic for those ofended.

The first rule..this is not a pickup joint. You're tryin to pick a woman up :devil:

Yeah, but come on, he's offering a VIP pass to the races... this isn't a 'pick-up', its an OPPORTUNITY! :thumbsup:

...so if I were to say, "SWM looking for SWF to go to the races with..." THEN it would be a pick-up joint!

If I were in CA, I'd take you up on it, and you had BETTER behave. But I'm not so have fun without me.

Thought you had a girlfriend, why not take her?

Girlfriend? Me? Whatever gave you that idea? :thumbsup:

I just thought I'd give the "injured" a chance to get out. It's gonna be close to 100 degrees out there for sure. :devil:

I just thought I'd give the "injured" a chance to get out. It's gonna be close to 100 degrees out there for sure. :thumbsup:

This 'injured' (but not so injured anymore, might be riding this Sat!! :awww:) will be there already with fellow 'injured' Christi20... so if anyone wants to take Corey up on his offer, we're coming up from San Diego/Temecula, and can always find room for another body! :devil:

You need more than 2 passes if you want to have a girl on each arm. :thumbsup:

Look for Learning2fly and me at the MXA VIP tent. :devil: