Sign in to follow this  

FMF powercore4 exhaust

Ok, well I finally bought it. I wanted the yosh, but it was more than I could afford. I just bought the muffler and midpipe for now, and I figure I'll add the header when I come accross some more money. Anyone have any feedback on this exhaust? How about installation tips? It's an "s" model bike.

I have that same setup with the powerbomb header. It fits perfectly, simple to install. I have the 2" tip with quietcore ands its sounds gnarly. Sometimes it seems a tad on the loud side but not usually. I think its pretty average in that regard. It wakes the motor up nicely.

S7

I've got the same set-up. I really like this pipe, especially with the 3X3 DJ mod. It is a lot louder than stock. I have the slip-on but, like you, plan to buy the header later. :thumbsup:

It woke my bike right up when I put it on. Easy install too.

Soniq7, did you ride you bike with just the PowerCore 4 before you put on the powerbomb header? Just wondering if it is worth it to splurge on the powerbomb.

Just got home and put it on. Easy. Sounds great. I don't have the quiet core, and it's loud but I like it. DO you think the power bomb header will make a difference compared to the hi-flo? I know either would be better than stock.

It woke my bike right up when I put it on. Easy install too.

Soniq7, did you ride you bike with just the PowerCore 4 before you put on the powerbomb header? Just wondering if it is worth it to splurge on the powerbomb.

No, I got the whole setup when I bought the bike. Im guessing here, but I would consider the powerbomb a farther down the mod chain kind of part. As in it probably adds a teeny hump in the torque curve somewhere, but would be better on a hotter machine. Could be wrong though...

S7