Sign in to follow this  

Ever use motorex oil?

Has anyone ever used motorex oil before? Im interested in trying it but I'd like to hear what some people think of it first. Motor oil or tranny oil, doesnt matter.

I have used it in my 250f's since new. I have had great results. I love the stuff. I use the power synthetic. the chain lube works well also. highly reccomend the brand. :thumbsup:

You know what is funny about oil conversations, you never hear of anyone with a bad oil unless it is 2-smoke oil. These days I think oil is understood and at a refinement level that you could run about anything and it would be good. I did find the Golden Spectro SX Gear saver made my bike shift noticeably better. I have been running Wal Mart bought Mobile 1 synthetic and find it works as good as anything else and relatively cheap. Rotella T (Shell) synthetic works fine also and is even cheaper. Gone are the days when I will spend 6-9 dollars a quart for “motorcycle” oil. Ran Mobile 1 in my YZF250 for a year and a half (2000 miles?) and never had an issue or had to adjust my valves.

:thumbsup: