Sign in to follow this  

Big Berm Turns

Can anyone tell me the step by step process from the time you come up to the turn and while your turning on berms. When I had my smaller bike I could whip it around those turns, but now that I stepped up I cant do it as well. Thanks :thumbsup:

Stay high on the berm and pin it. Keep your body still once you get in it.

Can anyone tell me the step by step process from the time you come up to the turn and while your turning on berms. When I had my smaller bike I could whip it around those turns, but now that I stepped up I cant do it as well. Thanks :thumbsup:

Stand up into the turn and use both brakes to slow you down. Start to lean the bike over first, and sit down on the fcorner of the seat up front, and when your on your way to sit down, still your inside leg out far forward. Roll onto the gas (don't just pin it you'll whip out) And make sure you have your arms up.

Keep looking at where you want to go, don't look down. For tighter turns, sit up further and roll on the gas quicker...

No problem. Just remember to sit on the corner, and lean the bike over. Sitting on the outside corner of the seat wieghs the outside peg so if the back end slips out,l you can recover easier.