Sign in to follow this  

DRZ-S Insurance *DELETED*

In FL, 18 year old at the time, 2 tickets.. For full coverage, $500 deductable, I was paying right at $600 a year. Now I don't even carry insurance, pointless here in FL for motorsickles.

If you are financing you better get theft insurance also. Only takes one guy if the steering lock is off, two if its on.

Sorry I live in canada, and pay thru the nose for insurance. (about 1200/year for theft, fire, and liability for a young rider) SO i cant help you on prices.

Just sayin it would suck to make payments on a bike that you no longer posess :thumbsup:

I financed my 2004 DRZ S and was not allowed to remove it from the lot until i showed proof of fire and theft insurance. I have a 12 year safe driving discount here in Canada and it costs me about $280 every three months for full coverage. :thumbsup:

$122 a year, full coverage. But the bike has not been on the street in 3 months,, keep Ins, drop Ins, keep Ins, drop ins...................................... naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, think I'll go home tonight and put the street gear back on :thumbsup: