Sign in to follow this  

Triple clamp offsets

I've been looking to change my tripleclamps out to a 20mm, but can not find anyone who cares them besides procircut and there $475. I can only find the Applied's in 22mm offset.I read about people with the Applied's with a 20mm, and love'em. The 22mm are only about $300. So if anyone can lead me in the direction to find 20mm would be great. Also has anyone ever used DH1 racings Triple clamps?

try www.rideengineering.com I have a set that i just installed a couple of weeks ago. I had my local dealer become an authorized dealer and i only ended up paying about $320.00 for them.

you get top and bottom clamps with a new stem pre pressed in with a fresh bearing and dust seal and you can use your stock honda rubber mounted bar clamps. Quality on them is top notch and i can say i noticed a considerable difference in how well my bike now carves the tight stuff.

Along with my steering stabilizer and my F3 foot pegs i can say there the best money/mod i have done to my bike yet! :thumbsup:

P.S. when i had my dealer check into the pro circuit clamps the bottom clamp and bar clamps where on back order :devil:

I thought I saw that the White Bros. clamps came in that offset for only $222. I think right here on TT. You may have to have your stem pressed in but that's a pretty good deal. Do a search. They're not on TT's Acrobat file but the part number is 48-3000 and TT does list it for $222. It uses your stock stem and bar mounts.

Just installed Pro Taper 20mm offset clamps on my '04. They're worth every penny! I think I paid somwhere in the neighborhood of $300. Had to have the stock stem and bearing pressed in. (Dealer did for free!) The double rubber mount system is a huge improvement when it comes to vibration!

They really make a diff in turning. Haven't had any headshake problems yet!