Sign in to follow this  

Got FCR. Questions?

OK. I recieved my FCR today from a YZ400F and I got a couple of questions. On the attached what are the following jets, #'s 19, 20, 21, 22. I know the starting points I just need to make sure I change the right jets. As far as the thottle sensor use it or not? And Last does anyone have the float height so I can make sure its correct. Thanks

FCR

19 main air jet (leave at 200)

20 starter jet (leave at 65)

these are correct.

21 pilot jet (change to 38 now 45)

22 pilot air jet (leave at 100)

if you do the 38 pilot jet you need a 75 pilot air jet.the 45 pilot will work with the 100 pilot air jet.

if you decide to use the 38 pilot,get a pilot air screw conversion and set it 5/8 turn (75).

no,the conversion takes the place of the pilot air jet.it makes it so you can make the pilot air jet any size you want.

i will let others with the yamaha carbs comment on the tps.

Dirtman13,

I don't have Yam but a KTM FCR and I just want you to know that I have tried with and without TPS connected. I can't tell the difference.

It's connected now though.

Thanks

pas conversion

021-230

021-235

38 pilot

019-811

I will try both thanks.

I don't have Yam but a KTM FCR and I just want you to know that I have tried with and without TPS connected. I can't tell the difference.

One other question. I know your suppose to run the stock petcock on the S on prime to work with the FCR. Is there a aftermarket petcock that has reserve that would work or is there a way to get the stock petcock to work? I like having reserve. Thanks

the E model petcock works with a reserve.some also use the stock petcock with the coast enrichner fitting that goes in the head from a E.

Part Number: 13685-29F00

Description: UNION,INTAKE PO

Price: $5.24

Part Number: 09168-08016

Description: GASKET 8.2X14X1

Price: $0.71

or

Part Number: 44300-29F10

Description: [@#$%&*!], FUEL

Price: $47.65