Sign in to follow this  

Kickstart pedal for a 1998 XR400?

Looking to see if anyone knew a place to pick up a new kick start pedal for a 98 XR4? Tried www.servicehonda.com but they dont have any. Also, any one know a place that makes a better then stock or aftermarket kickstart pedal. The stock one broke after I installed a Hi comp. kit and now im using t he kickstarter off my old mans xr600 and it doesnt fold up right. thanks

There is actually one for sale right now on ebay under xr400. Otherwise, go to honda or shop and have them order you one. Good Luck!!! :thumbsup:

I think I have an old one I keep for a spare. I usually replace them when they get a little sloppy. I would sell it for 1/2 price of a new one.

Are we riding at Perry on Saturday for sure?

I looked on ebay and the one for sale is for an older XR250. Dale, sorry bro but i wont be able to make it on saturday to ride. I m still in highschool and we have one more two a day practice for football this saturday but after this week im free every weekend to ride so hopefully we can palne to ride another time sorry man i should of looked at my schedule

Mine broke and I had to order one from the dealer. I think it was about $90. Good luck!