Sign in to follow this  

any word on 05 250X

when are they available?

What changes for 2005?

Someone from the dealer show has to know this stuff!!

My brother is there as I write this, he is supposed to call me when he gets to the exhibit hall, then I'll relay some info. He has already given me the lowdown on what is all new.

So was there any ever info released on the 05'250X?? It's supposed to be released THIS month the dealer's say!!

stiffer clutch springs, new header pipe, new muffler, redesigned cylinder head, new cdi box, new cylinder wtih thicker cylinder skirt, new cam, new shock linkage, new rear hub, new swingarm, relocated front axel position...my fingers are cramping... and bold new graphics! :thumbsup:

That's what they listed for the crf250 but all they mention for the X model is a new rear hub and BNG.

well it appears that the 05'250X didn't get ANY of the engine reliability/performance mods that the 05'250R got...what kind of B.S. is that?? Can anyone confirm??

can anyone confirm if the 05'X got any motor changes the standard CRF got?? Any info would be appreciated ASAP as I know where there's a leftover 04'X that interests me. THANKS.

Why in the WORLD would they not at least do the cylinder skirt update they did with the 05'R?? Strange stuff. Of course what X rider/rider's had a skirt failure on their 04'...anyone??