Sign in to follow this  

Specs & Pics TM 2005

Just scrap it and get one from a bicycle shop, then mount it to the front wheel. Problem solved...inexpensively. :cry:

I guess that's the way to go. I informed for a VOR sensor-cable (which is designed a lot more rigidly), but I think it's core isn't copper but gold (price about $ 100,=)

Found another pic of the 2005 450 MX.

Little too much blue but still looks sweeeett!

The seat on other pic's is black although.

Don't know what it's going to be definitely :cry:

There's a test on the 2005 450MX in the new Motocross Action mag. It got a pretty good write-up although I question several of their statements. I've got to wonder if it really is a 2005 that they tested, as they would have needed to have it in July to be on the news stands now. Is that even possible, seeming how we just recently saw the first pics?

the tm in mxa must have been an early 2005, it had the 6 bolt rear rotor rather than the new 4 bolt.

Here's the larger version (shown on the site of a German dealer, www.tm-racing.com, click to enlarge):

EN530F_1.jpg

A lot of blue though (even fork-protectors) :cry:

But still a beauty !!!

These new 48mm Kayabas sure look trick! I'm assuming they are the new twin-chamber type, anyone know for sure?

MX125_1.jpg

I have a 2003 TM 400mx mint condition well happy with it so far, only maintenance on it seems to be a bit tricky!! My first question is about the sump plug, is it right or left hand thread as im having trouble dropping the oil due to the soft cast sump plug??

hi mate im not sure about tm oil plugs but you dont usaly get left hand threads unless theres a reason for it like on some car wheel bearing nuts or some center nuts on bike clutches the idea of a left hand thread is that if it is on a rotating part that turns clockwise a left hand thread should not come undone so my answer would be the oil bung will be and ordanery right hand thread so turn it anticlockwise to undo. Muddy !