Sign in to follow this  

My dealer has the 05 DRZ E and S models in stock - the blue is ugly

I saw an 05 DRZ E and S in yellow with the new 05 graphics and two tone seat looking just like the famous RM-Z450 picture. The yellow DRZ looks great.......the two tone seat is a bit much but ok. they had a couple blue S modles too.

The 2005 BLUE DR-Z400S is UGLY!! the seat looks purple with a two tone that comes right out of a retard's crayon box. yuck-o and the tank / shrouds graphix are very weak.

my 03 and the 04 blue DRZ were much hotter looking.

glad I got the 04 blue race model. My buddy ordered the yellow 05 but it hasnt came in yet. It's ugly huh?

What the he!! is a "blue race model" drz? Did I miss something :devil:. I realize I'm mostly clueless but :thumbsup:

That's :thumbsup:, mines green :awww:

And in a week or two will be a yoshisaki :devil:

I can remember as a kid liking yellow bikes, but then they were yamahas and suzuki ran blue and hondas were silver :lol: at least kawasakis were green.

Didn't hodakas come in just about any color? I remember green, red, orange, blue, silver, and maybe even yellow. There was a hodaka dealer on the other side of the bay near where my mother taught. I would go there and mess around until the owner (a family friend) would tell me to go pull a bike out and get out of his hair, of which he had none. He always had some cool bikes there, not just hodakas. I rode my first rokon outside his shop, got to ride his old scout 101 more than once, can-ams, maicos, bultacos, even a bridgestone.