Sign in to follow this  

Who is selling the Cherry SuperMotard?

anyone else notice that the 130miles in question is on Trip B not the odometer. :thumbsup: Me thinks I smell a rat. :devil:

Good catch.

:awww:

That is AMhobby. I once had a deal to buy his stock wheels but it feel through. I don't think the reading is dishonest. I suspect he never took the time to learn to use the odometer correctly. I think he has only owned this bike a couple months.

Incidently...I recognize the background in the picture. It was taken at a campground on the backside of adventureland park. You can see part of one of the rides above the trees.

Yes...I used to be an Iowa boy. Now I just live in the state of misery (Missouri). :thumbsup:

Man..What a crappy time for a neat bike for sale.. Charley, Frances and now this monster Ivan is coming right at us!

Just got off the roof to do some patches....Lets see.. 3+ days left puts right around sunday sometime..Now if this beast gives us a direct hit there wont be a garage for it by monday night!.. :thumbsup:

Looks nice and probably will sell for a decent deal..

Go ahead and buy it. You can store it in my garage until you can put it in yours. :awww:

Anything for a fellow TT. :thumbsup:

My fee?...50 road miles per month. :devil: